Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricia_r
Helper I
Helper I

Link to item on send email is not is not hyperlinking the entire path

Hello,

Not sure why when i add a Link to Item from the dynamic content in Send Email V2 the link is not all the way hyperlinked. When i receive the email and i click on it it give me can't reach this page. Any ideas why this might be happening? or is there a better way to do this?

Pic 6.png

patricia_r_1-1611769911875.png

patricia_r_0-1611769789843.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@patricia_r by default the Link to item is not a clickable link, you need to need to make it one by using HTML tags. Click the </> to allow the email body to accept html tags then enter the following:

<a href="{Link to item} >Click to go to the list and answer the question<a/>

ahref.png

The result in the email is a clickable link:

ahref2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@patricia_r by default the Link to item is not a clickable link, you need to need to make it one by using HTML tags. Click the </> to allow the email body to accept html tags then enter the following:

<a href="{Link to item} >Click to go to the list and answer the question<a/>

ahref.png

The result in the email is a clickable link:

ahref2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

@RobElliott Thank you for your response. That worked. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,521)