cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaybrighton

Linking two Microsoft forms

Hello, I'm putting together a digital application form. The paper form has a section filled in by the applicant and a section filled in by their manager.

Can I create two MS forms, have the applicant enter details of their manager into the first, then get Flow to send the second form to the manager, and link the two responses together in the results?

The applicant, manager or both may or may not be Office 365 users.

I have no experience with Flow so I couldn't figure out if this is within Flow's capability, or if so how feasible it is to put toghether.

The alternative would be to manually cross reference the Excel results from both forms against a common field like applicant email address, but I can foresee that being messy and prone to error.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
efialttes
Super User III
Super User III

Hi!

I do not see in the connector documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/connectors/microsoftforms/) any action block that allows to send a form from Flow, but in the context of flows I haven't used Microsoft Forms yet

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Thanks for the link @efialttes - unless anyone can come up with a clever workaround it looks like I'll be dusting off VLOOKUP 🙂

Let's hope people don't make too many typos in the merge key field 😉

Dills123
Frequent Visitor

Hi @jaybrighton

Did you ever find a solution for this as I need to do something similiar to this? 🙂

No, manually cross referenced them in Excel with Index/Match

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (70,206)