cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malkhawaja
Advocate II
Advocate II

List Connectors returns The response is not in a JSON format.

Hi,

one of my old flows, started failing less than a week ago, and I checked it out if fails on the "List Connectors" action and the message is "The response is not in a JSON format."

I think there is some kind of a bug, because I tried the same flow on another tenant and it fails with the same error.

InkedSharedScreenshot_LI.jpg

so is this a global issue?

thanks,

Mohammad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I opened a support ticket and MS told me, they are aware of this error.

But there is a rather easy workaround:
Use the "Get connectors (preview)" action of the "Power App for Makers" connector.
In the "Filter Query" field you have to use an OData filter: "Environment eq '{environment_name}'" (without the duble quotes " but with the single quotes ' and instead of {environment_name} use the Name-field of an Get environment action result)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
davidchr

Hi...I have the same issue. Are you running the flow template? Get List of New PowerApps, Flows and Connectors?
Mine started failing with this yesterday's nightly run. I have 14 environments and the funny thing is I compared the errors on 'List Connectors' from the past two flow runs and I do not see the same environments causing the error. On the first night 4 environments failed and the second night 6 environments failed with only 3 environments from the first night failing again the second night.

CraigWhiteKCL
Frequent Visitor

Same here, it’s been happening for over a week now. 

Sirryu1987
Regular Visitor

Running into the same exact issue. It started yesterday, 1/28. I have a Power Bi report querying CSV files of all flows, apps, connectors in all of the environments. That is now failing to refresh because the "List Connectors" action is failing due to the same error above.

I do have the CoE Core Components deployed, but that one leverages the "Get Connectors" Power Apps action. That one is working fine. Seems like a bug with the "List Connectors" action.

Sirryu1987
Regular Visitor

I ended up opening a case with Microsoft for this issue. The support engineer was able to repro the issue, and has reached out to the product group. Just waiting to hear back.

AlexN
Advocate V
Advocate V

Same here.
Started on 01/21, surprisingly worked on 01/25 and is failing since then.

Also tried to just re-add the action but that didn't help.

AlexDorfmayr
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same error here in Germany/Austria... 😞 Flow started to fail for the whole tennant at January 25th and is now constantly failing since then. Thank you for opening the case - hope to hear from your results soon @Sirryu1987 🤗

AlexDorfmayr_0-1612776436915.png

I opened a support ticket and MS told me, they are aware of this error.

But there is a rather easy workaround:
Use the "Get connectors (preview)" action of the "Power App for Makers" connector.
In the "Filter Query" field you have to use an OData filter: "Environment eq '{environment_name}'" (without the duble quotes " but with the single quotes ' and instead of {environment_name} use the Name-field of an Get environment action result)

View solution in original post

Thank you so much @AlexN ! I honestly didn't know that there exists an identical connector that deliveres the same info - geat 😁 My flow is now running smooth. Thank you.

Sirryu1987
Regular Visitor

FYI, per my case, PG has fixed the issue with the original connector/action.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (31,639)