cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluphoto7
Frequent Visitor

List Item Acknowledgement in Power Automate

Is there any way using power automate, to invite users by email to acknowledge a SharePoint List Item, and have each users acknowledgement recorded somewhere in the item, eg in a multiline text box?

I'm thinking of generating a notification email to each stakeholder at the end of the list item approval process containing a request for them to acknowledge receipt and understanding of the contents. Each stakeholder would click on an "acknowledge" link in the email, which would then trigger (potentially) another flow, to record the acknowledgement in a separate list, which can then be queried by the first list item to add the filtered list of names into a multiline text field.

I had considered using ms forms, but the acknowledgement email/form will need to include preset parameters such as the list item id and version (set by the initial flow), which I don't believe MSforms can handle at the moment (and there could be hundreds of combinations so I can't create a separate form for each one)

There might be upwards of 50 stakeholders who may (or may not) respond. I had considered using the custom approval, but I need to keep taking responses even after I have received the first response, and it is understood that not everyone will respond at all - ie the response is voluntary.

Any "FORM" that I make needs only to have a single question or acknowledgement. "Received and Understood" or something like that.
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,183)