I have a weird issue with using the 'List Records' CDS action.
So I use the 'Filter Query' to filter by device name:
This Flow runs about 50 times a day and 99% of the time has absolutely no issues.
As you can see in the above it returns no records.
But the record is in CDS!! (this is from the edit in Excel screen)
I tried resubmitting my Flow once, nothing, left it a minute tried again and it finds a record!
Does anyone know why this could be and how best I can fix it?
Thanks in advance!
Have you tried to use the CDS (Current Environment) Connector instead of the CDS connector?
You can also use fetchxml on the current environment connector
To be able to use the CDC(Current Environment) you have to create your flow inside a solution
Unfortunately this still isn't working for me using the CDS current environment connector.
I've tried embedding the list records in a do until function, then counting the records returned and doing it until it returns 1 record.
Its completely hit and miss, the above flow ran, and it didn't find the device (in any of the 60 runs). Then I manually resubmitted it and found it.
There are only 1500 records in the entity ! There must be a fix.
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!