cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzandegiacomo
Level: Powered On

List all Flows in environment

Hello together

I am trying to get a list of all our flows in the default environment using the Flow Management connector with the List Flows as Admin Action:
2019-05-28 08_23_03-Window.png

I know, that we have about >250 Flows in our environment but my flow is always returning 171 flows. I do have a P2 License and also I am member of the System Administrator Group. What else can be wrong? Is there still a possibility that i do not see all the flows in the environment even as an admin?

Thanks for your help on this.

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: List all Flows in environment

Hi @mzandegiacomo ,

I have some updates for you.

Please try to turn on Pagination of action List flows as Admin, and set the Threshold to a Maximum number.

Please check the following flow for a reference:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi, 

You can only list flows that you have access to. By access I mean you should be a primary co-owner or owner of that flow to make list of them using the connection you have mentioned. 

Thanks. 

mzandegiacomo

Hello @yashag2255 

Thanks for your reply. So as an admin there is no possibility to see all the flows in an environment except i would be added to each and every flow as a co-owner?

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @mzandegiacomo , 

I tried replicating the steps and unfortunately this is the outcome: 

Listing the flows as an admin from environement is fetching the flows that I (admin) have created and have shared with others as co-owners. 

This means that if any other user has created a flow and added me as a co owner, it still does not fetch that one in the list flows option. 

Thanks, 

mzandegiacomo

Hey @yashag2255 

Thanks for checking on your end. However, when we do the step in our environment, it lists 171 flows which someone created (not me) and also where I am not co-owner. so the behaviour looks quite inconsistent to me. Thats why i was reaching out to the community with that question.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey!

It works in mine too for the co owner after I logged out and started a new session. I think someone from Microsoft should be able to better answer this one. 

Thanks, 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mzandegiacomo ,

Action List Flows as Admin lists all flows in the given environment that you have admin access to.

When you open the admin center, the Environments tab appears by default and lists all the environments for which you are an Environment Admin. And if you are a member of the Global Administrator role of your Azure AD or Office 365 tenant, all the environments that have been created by users in your tenant appear, because you’re automatically an environment Admin for all of them.

Please check your access to the environment and try again.

By the way, when testing this action, it returns the maximum 250 flows as expected.

1.PNG

Reference documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/environments-administration

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mzandegiacomo

Hello @v-yamao-msft 

Thanks for replying. I checked and I do have admin access to the environment. Meanwhile I also opened a Premier Support Ticket and they confirmed, that somehow the connector is not listing all flows. As a workaround I use a the PowerShell Cmdlets and they seem to work since I get a list with around 2000 flows now.

Thanks,

Martin

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mzandegiacomo ,

I have some updates for you.

Please try to turn on Pagination of action List flows as Admin, and set the Threshold to a Maximum number.

Please check the following flow for a reference:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

View solution in original post

mzandegiacomo

Thanks, @v-yamao-msft 

This did the job. Also Premier Support came to the same solution. I now get listed all our ~2600 Flows in the environment.

Highlighted
CharanG

I came across an error while implimentiong this flow using the default template. Could you help me taking a look?

@v-yamao-msft 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Flow/Admin-Get-List-of-New-Flows-Error/m-p/837539/h...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 138 members 5,467 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: