Have tried multiple browsers on multiple environments and even working from 2 different locations on 2 different computers. Any Cloud Flow I open has this in the header.
2nd issue is the Add dynamic value button causes an action to lock up. If the action is opened and the button indicated is clicked as below.
The action immediately gets locked and there is no way to re-open it or delete it. See Below
3rd issue is Custom script in option sets just disappears
In the action below an if statement was placed to set the value dependent on a condition.
When the custom action is opened there is no indication of a custom script
and the custom script details are fully missing.
What is going on recently? Were there some updates put in that are causing all these issue?
We've found it helps with experimental features turned off, but that doesn't even fully get rid of the issues and it also causes a ton of XRM API errors that prevent saving. There must be an update gone wrong on the Microsoft side and of course there is no notice about it or indication there is an issue.
We're encountering this warning message as well. Additionally, we're encountering issues calling child flows with instant triggers where the child flow errors out because location data isn't passed to the child flow. Not sure if these are related, though.
There is another post regarding the Child flows.
We have submitted a ticket, and MS Support has confirmed it's an issue. That issue alone is becoming quite sever for us as many of our flows are broken up into a fusebox type structure.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!