cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daxjkent
Advocate II
Advocate II

Loads of Bugs over the past few days. What is going on with Power Automate?

Have tried multiple browsers on multiple environments and even working from 2 different locations on 2 different computers.  Any Cloud Flow I open has this in the header.

daxjkent_0-1648257059364.png

2nd issue is the Add dynamic value button causes an action to lock up.  If the action is opened and the button indicated is clicked as below.

daxjkent_1-1648257185218.png

The action immediately gets locked and there is no way to re-open it or delete it.   See Below

daxjkent_3-1648257352243.png

3rd issue is Custom script in option sets just disappears

In the action below an if statement was placed to set the value dependent on a condition.

daxjkent_4-1648258304533.png

daxjkent_5-1648258322343.png

When the custom action is opened there is no indication of a custom script

daxjkent_7-1648258384514.png

and the custom script details are fully missing.

daxjkent_6-1648258366331.png

What is going on recently?  Were there some updates put in that are causing all these issue?

7 REPLIES 7
DKassian
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I'm seeing the same issues across multiple environments, it's making Flow unusable....

pompousROB
Frequent Visitor

Havent been able to edit anything within power automate for several days now.

DKassian
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

We've found it helps with experimental features turned off, but that doesn't even fully get rid of the issues and it also causes a ton of XRM API errors that prevent saving. There must be an update gone wrong on the Microsoft side and of course there is no notice about it or indication there is an issue.

joelzehring
Advocate III
Advocate III

We're encountering this warning message as well. Additionally, we're encountering issues calling child flows with instant triggers where the child flow errors out because location data isn't passed to the child flow. Not sure if these are related, though.

daxjkent
Advocate II
Advocate II

There is another post regarding the Child flows.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Run-a-Child-Flow-Action-now-has-required-...

We have submitted a ticket, and MS Support has confirmed it's an issue.  That issue alone is becoming quite sever for us as many of our flows are broken up into a fusebox type structure.

daxjkent...please keep us updated.  I am having the same issue and have notified our internal MS support team.

ConorEllinger
Helper I
Helper I

This just started happening to me and my IS team is stumped. Has anyone heard from MS about what is going on?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,005)