cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

MAKE FLOW TEMPLATES GREAT!!! - Help the Flow Team

Whats up Flow Community!

Today, the Team needs your help! We want to MAKE TEMPLATES GREAT! and to do that we really need your input. It will be super easy to help, I just have two questions.

1. I want to know, If you could have a Flow template, built by the Flow team, that you could just start using tomorrow, to solve one of your biggest issues... What would that be?!

2. Also, if you don't mind telling me your Job Role/Title - that data point will help me correlate how these different solutions could be helpful for different people.

Feel free to comment as many times as you would like. This is for us to get an idea of some of the things you all, as users are hoping we can help you solve.

Thanks for any input! It will directly benefit the product!

- Jon

20 REPLIES 20
Regular Visitor

I would like to have a flow that would place an email sent via my me@OneNote.com address to a specific folder via the @(Foldername) subject line and have that email immediately move to a second password protected folder by inserting its password and then allowing the move.  Currently a password protected folder cannot receive any forwarded email using the@(folder name) process.

I'm a physician in a busy practice.  This would allow me to set up a group of shared and protected folders for all outside consultants i.e. billing companies, accountant's, outside consultants that could be updated and only accessed by that specific person or persons that have the password.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,183)