We created a flow to deactivate all contacts on a specific date which is read from a custom entity (this entity contains only one record).
We have around 6500 contacts, since by default only 512 records were being processed, we set the Pagination On and Threshold as 10000. This resolved our problem and were able to successfully deactivate, activate all records several times.
Today when we tried we were getting Pagination Error, I am getting this in two of my trial accounts as well as my licensed instance
InvalidPageResponse. The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink 'https://unitedstates-002.azure-apim.net/apim/commondataservice/shared-commondataser-1ed6529d-d7b5-48...' is not a well formed URI.
Any idea why I am getting this error today? How to fix this? Is there any issue Azure today?
Below are the snap shots
Expanding List Records and its settings. Here we are reading a custom entity 'Deactivation date' which contains only one record. This record holds the date when all Contacts should be deactivated.
Expanding Apply to Each 3. Here in condition2, we check if current date is equal to deactivation date and if true using List records2 we filter all Active Contacts
In List Records 2 we filter for Active Contacts, in settings we have kept Pagination On and Threshold as 10000
In apply each, we are setting the status to Inactive
The flow fails by giving pagination error
Zooming the error message
Solved! Go to Solution.
@aegt1510 I am using List Records for Common Data Service.
I had 4050 Active Contact records, My flow is supposed to deactivate all Active Contact records.
This time I kept the Pagination OFF and Threshold as 4050 to see if it helps (although in my case the number of records would vary and I can never keep the exact count here)
Observation: The flow processed the default limit of 512 records, so 512 out of 4050 Active Contacts were deactivated in this execution of flow and now I have 3538 Active Contacts.
In my case Turning OFF Pagination did not help
Another observation when using List Record connector for Common Data Service is, When the Pagination is OFF, you set some value say 10000 to Threshold and save. it actually does not save that value even though it shows that value in Threshold.
Confirmed this by opening the Flow again and checking the settings for Threshold. The threshold is empty and therefore the flow executes with default limit of 512 records.
Thanks for sharing the update, is there any URL to check the update on this or have they communicated to you via email.
Hi @frantisekcapek ,
Thanks for sharing your temp solution. what expression have you used inside Condition2? is it length(List Records)?
Just triggered my flow manually with Pagination ON and Threshold 10000 and processed over 1000 records with List records for Common Data Service connector. After this completes execution, I will do another 3-4 rounds of testing with about 6500 records each. Will post my observation in about 4-5 hours from now.
I have done 4 rounds of testing in two instances with about 6500 records to process by keeping Pagination ON and Threshold 10000. I can say that this is working fine for me now.
Thank you all for sharing your experience and expertise.
Hi @dxshyam & All,
The message I am currently receiving is "The hotfix has been deployed successfully to all the region, and the issue has been Mitigated."
What is the situation on your side? Please check it and if the problem still exists, please let us know.
Yes, the issue is resolved. All my instances start working as expected from 15:30 hrs IST of 16th November.
Dynamics365 data acquisition
Error control when Dynamics365 data acquisition fails
Forms → Dynamics365 data flow processing
Error control when Forms → Dynamics365 data flow processing fails
I thought it would not fail to list Dynamics365 records
I was creating Flow without entering the scope.
However, based on this matter, the list of Dynamics365 records can also be included in the scope.
I thought I should catch the error.
I would like to tell you which configuration of the execution conditions of the scope that catches anomalies should be set.
Although “failed to” is always checked,
I'm wondering if I should add "I've timed out".