cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Flow - Request HTTP Trigger

I'm fairly new to flow so sorry if I'm not using the right terms. 

I have created a flow that triggers off of an http request. The link is sent out in an email and is supposed to act as an unsubscribe link. The flow works but creates a weird user experience. Once the link is clicked it will open up a new browser tab to trigger the function.

Is there a way to redirect the user from this page once the flow has completed?

I've taken a look at some various forum posts but can't seem to find anything on this. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
SteenJakobsen
Frequent Visitor

An interesting question. I would like to know also 🙂

CindyZ
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

I'm honestly not sure if this is the answer to your question but I was able to resolve a similar behavior when I found the following link. If your setting are not set with your actual default email, it will just open the browser.  http://support.xink.io/support/solutions/articles/1000174376-mailto-links-do-not-open-outlook

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your response, unfortunately the issue isn't with sending an email but opening a link from the email. I might not have described it properly, but essentially I am sending a user an automated email. In that email is a link to "unsubscribe" from the email service. If a user clicks on the link it will open a browser window to trigger the flow. I'm wondering if there is a way that flow can redirect the user after the flow finishes instead of just staying on a blank page. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,179)