cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

MS Flow wont turn my values in 'Text'

Hi,

I'm trying to populate a Word document when a record is updated, one of the inputs is an option set which is determined is CDS. So the output will be a value:

Kroontje_0-1595249308323.png

When populating a Word document, the value will be printed on the document. I need to show the name instead of the value.

The Parse JSON isnt working in this one, because not al the field are always filled in.

I tried to create an if statement in the Populate function :

if(triggerOutputs()?['body/dsl_kleursteigerlables'] equals '860910000''Groen''Rood')
(Need to another for the other value)

But Flows keeps saying the function is invalid. Tried the int, string etc. etc.

Anybody who knows how to solve this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Assuming your logic is correct try this expression.

if(equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/dsl_kleursteigerlables'], '860910000'), 'Groen', 'Rood')

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Assuming your logic is correct try this expression.

if(equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/dsl_kleursteigerlables'], '860910000'), 'Groen', 'Rood')

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks! Unfortunately the use of functions needs a bit of attention in MS Flow. This was the solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,900)