cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jean9681blr
Frequent Visitor

MS Forms & Flow

When a new response is submitted in MS FORMS - I have configured the flow to create items in the SharePoint list and send an email.  

All this works as expected.

The problem is, that the items are created with my name (created by ) and the email is also sent from my account.
Is there any way to change it to form submitter or another user account like a system account.

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jean9681blr,

It is a default behavior of flow. The items created in the list and the email send out via flow will be based on the connection. In another word, flow will use the account info of the connection to do these actions.

If you would like to change it to another user account like a system account, please try to create a connection using the credentials of the system account.

Besides, if you would like to send an email from the submitter, you could configure the From (send as) field to send an email on behalf of someone.

1.PNG

Hope it could be your reference.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,034)