cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benidoink
Frequent Visitor

MS Forms automatic Send an Email with If condition

Hello Community Experts,

I want to create an automatic reply where, once the MS forms have been submitted, an email address will be sent.
Here's the basic flow I created when the forms submitted there will be a condition if that field is equal to  "Camella Butuan" it will automatically send to the "Camella Butuan" Email address. The issue is the email address to which I will be added is 195 Email address and it is therefore a long process if I create another condition per email address. I need your suggestion. Thank you

benidoink_1-1617868032911.png

benidoink_2-1617869210097.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @benidoink 

I would create a SharePoint list of your 195 users and emails.  You can then use get items action where name eq 'users name' and then return the email of the user that should receive the email.

I have an example video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUqhbBmlmQ

Please make sure you like and subscribe 🙂

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DamoBird365
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @benidoink 

I would create a SharePoint list of your 195 users and emails.  You can then use get items action where name eq 'users name' and then return the email of the user that should receive the email.

I have an example video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUqhbBmlmQ

Please make sure you like and subscribe 🙂

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

HI @DamoBird365,

Thank you for your suggestion, I already subscribed to your YouTube channel.
I encounter an error which I have already tried to create another list, but the error still prompts it say that the 'Name' column does not exist. Do you experience this kind of error?

benidoink_2-1617981803956.png

Hi @benidoink 

Cheers.  I would guess your column is not named as you have called it - hence the error.  Can you share your filter on get items and/or check the expression yourself.

Damien

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (60,890)