cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Forms response trigger template is no longer showing as available - Plus error trying to re-create

Hello smart people.

I used a template previously that was setup to send an email notification when a Forms response was submitted.  I still have them in my flows and they work fine.  I have a new form that I wanted to automatically post the response to a SharePoint list (or MS List in Teams as I am trying to do).  There was a template called "Record Form responses in SharePoint" (I saw it in a demo video) but it no longer appears in the list of available templates (neither does the email notification one).  I tried to build the flow myself but when adding the SharePoint connector, it throws an error telling me "Title is a required field"  When I created the List in Teams, Title was the first column which I renamed "First Name."  The connector is still showing it as "Title" and will not let me save the flow.  Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous open the list setting, click title and change value to No as shown below

jinivthakkar_0-1641455437136.png

jinivthakkar_1-1641455471350.png

By default whenever a list is created, title is required column but you can change it. Please try again after making the change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you .  I should have mentioned that I am using the online version of SharePoint.  I am familiar with that process as I have used SharePoint at another workplace but here they only have the online version.  It is laid out differently and I cannot find where to turn off the required field.  Can you advise on how to remove the requirement in SharePoint online?  Thank You

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,340)