cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimSutt
Helper III
Helper III

MS Forms: send email from the submitter?

Using PowerAutomate, is there a way to trigger an email FROM the submitter of a MS Form with the results of the form without sharing the flow with my entire organization?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JimSutt 

Currently sending an email on behalf of a user is supported for shared mailboxes only provided the user has relevant access on the shared mail box. Apart from that, the flow cannot send an email on the behalf of the responder. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JimSutt 

Currently sending an email on behalf of a user is supported for shared mailboxes only provided the user has relevant access on the shared mail box. Apart from that, the flow cannot send an email on the behalf of the responder. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,229)