Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudheermadduru
Helper III
Helper III

MS flow run My Flows with other account

Hi,

I have created certain MS flows with my account i.e. testaccount1

Now I want to run all my flows by the other team with their account i.e. testaccount2

For this I have created a MS flow so that I can get all my MS flows and run with testaccount2.

But I am not able to get all MS flows and it Modify Flow Owners is enforcing to select any one of the MS Flow.

Please let me know if I am making any mistake here

temp.JPG

Regards,

Sudheer

8 REPLIES 8
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sudheermadduru,

If you want to Modify all your Flow Owners, You could take a try to create the flow as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

May I know where can I mention testaccount2 to run the MS Flow?

Regards,

Sudheer

Hi @sudheermadduru,

How to understand the "mention testaccount2 to run the MS Flow" that you mentiond?

Do you mean remind testaccount2 to run the MS Flow, you could send an email to him, if you want all the flows would run with testaccount2, I couldn't answer you if it could be achieved, you could take a try to make a test on your side to see if the flow run with testaccount2 after you modify the owner of the flow to testaccount2.

Best regards,

Alice

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

Thanks for the reply.

But MS flow is getting failed as enclosed.PFA file

Regards,

Sudheertemp.JPG

Hi @sudheermadduru,

I afraid that we couldn't update all of the flows's owner. And would could only update only one flow's owner by choose the flow in the flow field.

Best regards,

Alice

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

I selected the MS flow that I have created from the flow drop down.

But still it is getting failed and displaying message as Badgateway as below

temp.JPG

Regards,

Sudheer

Hi @sudheermadduru,

I have made a test and the isse is confirmed on my side,

I would post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I will reply here.

Best regards,

Alice

Hi,

I am getting below error when I am trying to list my flows and modify flow owner

"The caller with object id 'cf18967f-081a-4cc5-b71f-51168269cfb1' does not have permission for connection 'flowname' under Api 'shared_logicflows'."
}

Please let me know if I am making any mistake here

temp.JPG

Regards,

Sudheer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,378)