cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emin
Level: Powered On

MSN Weather in Flow

Is there a way to get MSN Weather forecast inside a flow in other language than English?

We have a flow sending a "good day" message to our Teams channel every morning. I thought it would be a nice touch to add weather forecast to it. Unfortunatelly, the descriptive weather forecast returned by the connector is in English only. How can I get it to switch to another language (Polish in my case)?

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

Re: MSN Weather in Flow

Can you please post some screen shots of the flow where the message is being generated?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Super User
Super User

@Emin

The reason I ask is that I have set up a test using the template "Get today's weather forecast for my current location"

Capture-212.png

Based on the above it should be easy to change the English, to another language.

Unless of course what you are doing is diferent please post some pictures and as much detail as possible that is relevant.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Emin,

Do you want to post the temperature message on Microsoft Teams in Polish?

Please consider using the connector Microsoft Translator to translate the source language to target language.

I have made following flow for testing. Please check it for a reference.

1.PNG2.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Emin

Considered that, but the translation is very poor indeed. Not good enough to be usable.

Emin

OK, I may need to do it this way indeed. I hoped to use the descriptive "Day Summary", as it is very good in English, but apparently is not provided in other languages. 

BTW - the "Click-through link" is returned empty when I call the MSN Weather service.

Super User
Super User

Hi @Emin

Give it a go and let us know if this is more suitable, you'll certainly be able to put an accurate translation in.

Also, click through link is out the box on the Flow. I haven't looked at or configured it but i'm sure that will also be a simple fix.

Please mark with thumbs up if you found this information helpful!
If this addresses your issue, please mark your post as Solved.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Emin

I gave up for now. I turned to AccuWeather, they have a very nice API that makes well translated forecasts availble. It also gives a lot of other data and the free version of the free plan allows 50 calls per day which way more than I need for my purpose (need to querry just 3 cities in Poland once per day). 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,552)