Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_Slosse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Mail a list of SharePoint items

Hey all

So I am working on a Flow for my Lunch App that will send all sandwiches that have to be ordered for the present day.

So far I have recurence that starts the flow at 10 am everyday. Then I try to filter on today with utcnow() in a compose block.

But Flow doesnt seem to accept the utcnow() function.

order_flow.PNG

bad_request_order_lis.PNG

Also after a Get Items for all the items in my SharePoint list I want those items put in one mail. Is this possible or do I have to send every item seperate to the one who orders the sandwiches.

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Tom_Slosse,

Please add a double quotation mark on the Compose action field to see if it works.

1.png

I am not sure that if Filter Query works now, if it doesn’t work, please consider to add a Condition in your flow.

And currently it seems that we are not able to send an email with all the items, the flow will send a separate email for each item.

Please feel free reply if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Tom_Slosse,

Please add a double quotation mark on the Compose action field to see if it works.

1.png

I am not sure that if Filter Query works now, if it doesn’t work, please consider to add a Condition in your flow.

And currently it seems that we are not able to send an email with all the items, the flow will send a separate email for each item.

Please feel free reply if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hey @v-yamao-msft

Thanks for the reply.

I will try your idea, and I thought I would be able by now to send all the filtered items into one single mail.

I tried it with the Create HTML table to put it into one mail, but it returns to much unnecessary and chaotic information.

So for now I will try this and let you know if it works!

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Hey @v-yamao-msft

Your solution worked but now it still doesn't want to filter on today's date.

So I thought to add a Filter Array to compare it with the Date I get from the items and the output of the Compose,

but it still gets every item in the list.

So what I need is the items that are created only on today's date, is there an easier way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance

Tom

rgallus

Hi all, I have a list of Sharepoint elements,
each element contains a date field and a AD user.
I would like to send , one time every day at 10 AM
a email to all the elements of the list in which the expiration date field expires in two days
comparing to thhe system date now()
The mail should be addressed to each user of each ekelemto of the list.
Do you have an example of FLOW available ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,033)