cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LunMax
Frequent Visitor

Mail arrive-->create folder with mail and attachments

Hello everyone, I explain the flow that I need and I just did not see if you can help me. - I want to receive an email from a certain email account (xxx@pedidos.com) automatically create a folder with the name of the subject (you will always put the order number) and that within that folder is the email in the format text and the different documents attached (PDF usually always). I've tried but the only thing I get is that I save the files and the attachments. Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @LunMax ,

As your discription, the issue is that you can't build the folder with the name of the subject, right?

I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.\

You can put 'Subject' after the path you want to store the files.

Capture14.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @LunMax ,

As your discription, the issue is that you can't build the folder with the name of the subject, right?

I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.\

You can put 'Subject' after the path you want to store the files.

Capture14.PNG

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hello again, there is a small flaw and that is that i leave the pdf out of the folder. 
it is ideal to leave it within each one in your folder.
Many thanks in advance for the help.

FlowFlowpdf out of folder :(pdf out of folder 😞eme inside of foldereme inside of folder 

Hi @LunMax ,

I am afraid you need to create a folder first. Then save the files into the folder.

However there is no action about create folder currently in flow.

There are some  similar ideas you can vote with:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=f...

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hello, forgive at the end if I manage to create the flow that creates the folder with the subject name and inside the file.eml and the pdfs ALL OK

The problem is that leaves the files also in the root and THAT IS WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT ME.

A greeting and thanks for the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,258)