cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasb81
Level 8

Mailchimp Audience data to Microsoft Dynamics 365

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Flow to push new subscriber details in a Mailchimp list ( now called Audience) to Microsoft Dynamics custom entity called HCP contacts, when every there is a new signup for the newsletter.

The issue is I cannot see all the Mailchimp signup form fields in Flow. Any ideas how I can pull all the data in a Mailchimp Audience and then map to the Dynamics fields.

*Mailchimp provides the option to setup a free account.

Below is the HCP form created in Mailchimp. I created a checkbox "Select Newsletter subscriptions" which is not visible in Flow. I also noticed that the Postal Code and State fields are not visible in Flow.

HCP_Form.JPG

Below is how I setup the Flow

Flow_Mapping.JPG

Thanks

Jag

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Mailchimp Audience data to Microsoft Dynamics 365

Hey @jasb81 

I just checked this and turns out that the custom fields that you create get created as a part of the Merged Fields attribute. You can first check this once by running the flow and in the run completed, expand the outputs of the trigger to check the attribute correspondant name:

ee3222.PNG

In mine it is MMERGE6 and so I used this expression to get that value:

triggerBody()?['merge_fields']['MMERGE6']

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @Jsb81s / @jasb81 

You can follow the sample screenshot below: 

ddde.PNG

Expression in the condition: 

triggerBody()?['interests']['cecbff563b']

Here, cecbff563b is the name of one of the checkboxes I have. 

Similarly, you will have 3 checkboxes conditions in the flow and then append the value to a variable only if the option is true. This way you will get the variable populated with the labels for checkboxes that have been selected. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

7 REPLIES 7
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @jasb81 

Can you share more details on the fields that you are looking to access and are not appearing the dynamic selector? You can see the details on the available attributes for each action and trigger related to this connector here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/mailchimp/#getmembersresponsemodel

Hope this Helps!

jasb81
Level 8

Hi Yash, 

I'm not able to see any custom fields created on the Mailchimp signup form. Below fields in the red box are not available  in the Dynamics selector.

HCP_Form.JPG

Jag

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @jasb81 

I just checked this and turns out that the custom fields that you create get created as a part of the Merged Fields attribute. You can first check this once by running the flow and in the run completed, expand the outputs of the trigger to check the attribute correspondant name:

ee3222.PNG

In mine it is MMERGE6 and so I used this expression to get that value:

triggerBody()?['merge_fields']['MMERGE6']

Hope this Helps!

jasb81
Level 8

That worked 😀. I'm now stuck on how to convert the selected interests field values as circled below to a single line and name them appropriately

"4c24d70a18" = Healthcare Newsletter
"13ed1102c2"= General Newsletter
"2539197c55"= Volunteer Newsletter

So in the below example i like to create a variable Active Subscriptions which will hold the value Healthcare Newsletter, Volunteer Newsletter based on the checkbox values 

activesub.JPG

hcpcontacts.JPG

newslettercheckbox.JPG

Thanks

Jag

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @jasb81 

In that case, you can initialize a variable and use the condition control to check the "interests" part and see for each value if it is true then append the corresponding label to the variable and so on. These key value pairs are automatically generated based on unique IDs generated internally and you cannot change that on the trigger but in the flow, you can check the numeric value and correspond that to a string label accordingly. (makes sense?)

Hope this Helps!

Jsb81s
Level: Powered On

Still new to flow and would really appreciate if you could help with step please.

Thanks
Jag
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @Jsb81s / @jasb81 

You can follow the sample screenshot below: 

ddde.PNG

Expression in the condition: 

triggerBody()?['interests']['cecbff563b']

Here, cecbff563b is the name of one of the checkboxes I have. 

Similarly, you will have 3 checkboxes conditions in the flow and then append the value to a variable only if the option is true. This way you will get the variable populated with the labels for checkboxes that have been selected. 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,287)