cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryancoveyduc

Manually triggered flow that sends email with unique attachment

Hello,

I'm new here, and relatively new to Power Automate.  I was unable to find a thread that answered my question, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

I have created a manually triggered flow to send emails with merged data and a specific attachment based on a defined field in my table.  The flow tests out fine, but I'm hitting a snag when I run it on tables that are larger than a few rows.

When run, the flow only sends SOME of the emails.  It ranges between 30 and 60% of the emails that should be sent.  I've checked the table data looking for any typos, spaces, in email fields, etc. but can't find anything.  It is leading me to think it's an outlook issue.

I'm using an alias corporate account (inbox not attached to a specific user) as the 'sender'.  Might that be the issue?  Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  If sharing the flow template would help, I can do that.  Maybe, despite it testing fine and working sort of, there's something wrong with it.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,683)