cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AchatesChen
Helper I
Helper I

Markdown doesn't work in Teams?

Trying to format Approvals which is showing up in Teams Activity with markdown, but it totally doesn't work.

Anybody know the reason? Same content is showing perfectly in outlook desktop except number list which is correct.

markdown.png

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@AchatesChen I am able to replicate this.

jinivthakkar_0-1612547101302.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

AchatesChen
Helper I
Helper I

So any idea for the reason? Had this function been working? I hadn't used it so I am totally have no idea what's the problem. According to doc, Teams should also support markdown, just have some difference if compare to outlook.

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@AchatesChen No idea at this point of time but I will revert back after I check if this an ongoing/know issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,120)