cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenFrustration
Advocate I
Advocate I

Massively Frustrating and Useless!!!!

I have no idea how you dare to suggest that this whole PowerApps / Flows / Sharepoint business is in anyway user friendly enough for any user to use.  I am a database developer for a living, and I can't get any of it to work.  It's a complete and utter joke!

All I want to do is create a PowerApp page with a button that uploads a local file to OneDrive.  There are zero templates offering this very simple concept, and when I try to build it from scratch it asks for completely undefined parameters and there are absolutely no instructions or useful information anywhere to be found.  You have developed all these little seperate interconnecting programs, that only serve to make everything that much more inconvenient.  Please Help!  Please design something I can use!  

20 REPLIES 20
zmikic2

Power automate is one very buggy dysfunctional software. sometimes it works, than for a frew moments it doesn't, cannot find web page element, than it can, cannot find part of the screen to click on, and than it can for a few times,  cannot control browser. Very unreliable! This is kind of alpha-beta software.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,104)