cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikhail_matveev
Frequent Visitor

Matching date format between Form and Excel

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to create Flow to get data from Flow and find this row in excel with this row 🙂

The problem is when I use datetime for "Key Value" it says that value is not found, I've tried to change date format but it didn't give result, 

any ideas?

I use this formula to convert data: 

convertTimeZone(body('Get_response_details')?['submitDate'],'UTC','Singapore Standard Time','dd/MM/yyyy h:mm:ss tt')

Flow2018-12-11_143645.jpgFlow2018-12-11_143848.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found solution, Excel return date in number format, means that for 23/12/2018 it will be 43457, in same time Form gives date in timestamp. So, to get result you need to convert nuber 43457 to timestamp format. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mikhail_matveev,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

If you compare the response submit time (with Precise time, minute and second) with a date time in the excel table, I afraid that no date time in the table would meet the same Precise time, minute and second.

You could take a try to compare the response submit time (with Precise year,month and date) with a date time in the excel table.

Best regards,

Alice

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

thank you for answer, screenshot in attachments. I can't choose format for Key column

Flow2018-12-11_180416.jpg

Guys, any ideas?

I found solution, Excel return date in number format, means that for 23/12/2018 it will be 43457, in same time Form gives date in timestamp. So, to get result you need to convert nuber 43457 to timestamp format. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,126)