cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SD4

Merge/Add excel file into a sheet to update Graphs

I have two excel files:
1) First file comes from another system with all the information from tickets. I'll call this the 'Ticket Raw Data' file with data on Columns A-H
2) Second file 'Ticket Analyzer' that has a sheet for adding all the Ticket Raw Data rows (columns A-H), with additional Formulas on columns I-R

And another sheet with graphs based on this data that I need to attach in an email

Up to now I managed to create a flow for creating a new version of the Ticket Analyzer into the Sharepoint and also put each new Ticket Raw Data file into the same sharepoint.

However I am not able to add the Ticket Raw Data into the Ticket Analyzer file through Flow and update the Graphs sheet.

I've tried with turning everything into tables, but I'm stuck with an error regarding ActiveX.

Is there any better solution/approach to this? Unfortunately PowerBI is not an option.

Thank you so much!

Santiago

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (19,139)