cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft Flow Admin Center - Needs improvement badly

The Admin center for Flow resources is extremely poor in performance and usability.

1. There is no way to search owners and name of flows for environment.

2. There is no way to export the whole list of flows for environment.

3. Web page crashes in Edge, Chrome and FireFox when clicking "Load More" on the bottom left a 4th time.

a. I let it sit for about 15 minutes before task killing it.

Is there any plans to improve management of Flows in the Admin center? My environment is going out of control with Flows. We want to also perform cleanup of disabled Flows that have not been modified for 1+ year, which is probably 50% of all Flows in our environment.

2 REPLIES 2
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you for rasing this, although ...

Please post Flow Ideas at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

If you think you have found a bug, please post at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/bd-p/BugFound

Also, regards "Web page crashes in Edge, Chrome and FireFox when clicking "Load More" on the bottom left a 4th time.". This sounds to be more of a local issue, certainly regards Chrome & FireFox. Have you cleared all cache & cookies to the beginning of time and considered resetting each browser and testing again?

Regards "Is there any plans to improve management of Flows in the Admin center?", I would suggest there is and they are improving all the time. But in the above Forums you will find more detailed information on that.

Please say thanks with thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood, I was posting this more as a user-story as I do not have time to file bugs or troubleshoot with Microsoft due to the amount of work on my plate currently.

It would be nice to hear an announcement from MSFT about Admin center improvements are still underway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,272)