cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patrick_Ittner

Microsoft Flow - Delete / move email

Dear support / community,

I have a problem with microsoft flow.

I have created a new flow for a incoming mail and i want to create a rule that autmatically eliminate this mail but no able to to this. (show Hardcopy)

Outlook.PNGOutlook1.PNG

For any help iam very appreciate. Smiley Wink

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Patrick_Ittner,

Did you make sure that you have filled the Messgae Id field in delete email action with the Message Id dynamic content gets from the trigger?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Patrick_Ittner,

Did you make sure that you have filled the Messgae Id field in delete email action with the Message Id dynamic content gets from the trigger?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Mona,

Thank You very much! Finally with your help i find the Message ID flied. In spanisch languague, i dont locate the right dynamic contenent.

Thanks for the solution!

Patrick 

ARKW
Frequent Visitor

CAn some one please help!

I have a flow which creates a task in MS Planner.  once the task (in planner) is flagged complete, i want Flow to get the email linked to that Task and move the email to a sub-emailfolder. 

When i choose trigger "when a task is completed" (in planner) then under the action i select "move email" however i dont get a choice for "message id"

Capture.PNG

jonjj
Regular Visitor

I didn't see a solution here.  Said to use message ID.  Doesn't that change for ever message that comes in even if it is the same Subject from the same person.  How would you accomodate for this change everytime in the flow.

GavinWilliams

I have specified delete message ID but it doesn't?

It creates the TODO... but dosn't delete the original email?

any ideas how to fix?

thanks

Gavin

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,298)