cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft Flow approval page buttons Approve , Reject are not visible completely in the IE and Edge

Hi 

In flow aproval center flow approval page buttons Approve, Reject, Comments at bottom of the page are not showing completely in IE and Edge,

but they are showing fine in chrome.

Can you please suggest how do we handle this in IE and Edge to show Approve, Reject buttons completely.

Attached the image which shows the Approve, Reject buttons are not visible completely at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Neerender

Approve-Reject-Buttons.png

27 REPLIES 27
NachoMas
Frequent Visitor

Bump,
I just ran into the same issue. 

And if the only solution is the use chrome, I probably just lost a customer.  After about 60 hours of work.  Customer still running win7 w/ IE11.

Has anyone put a bug in on this?

Yup, still an issue, and now it seems to be impacting Firefox as well. Chrome is (ironically) the only browser (discounting those oddballs that nobody uses, like Opera) that reliably shows all of the Confirm button.

I'm not entirely sure where to "officially" report bugs like this, but I just submitted a Premier Support ticket for it.

-chad

I put in a Premier ticket about 2 weeks ago and they moved it on to the product team. I heard back from Premier support that the fix is scheduled to be production at the end of this week and to check if it is working properly on Monday, December 10th.  Fingers crossed.

Sounds good, I will check it then, thanks for sharing!

I did find that in IE, if I zoom out to 80% the full button shows, but thats no solution.

I am still seeing this issue in Edge and IE11

Yes, I tested it on the 10th and it is still an issue. The product team was notified and I was told that they will continue to work on it. My case is still open.

Mine appears to be "fixed" The button is no longer "Cut-off" while at 100% zoom.

I had opened a ticket in O365 admin portal, and they tried to tell me it was by design.  I got a little combative in my response, and now its working.... hmmm. 

I asked why a product team would intentionally build in a flaw.  Reminded him that hat IE and Edge are both supported browsers, and that I would not request this as an enhancment. I also insistend this escalated.

Anyway, hope its working for everyone else too. 

Happy to say that it seems to be fixed in both IE and Edge. I got an email from Premier support on Friday asking me to test it once again and it now displays the "Confirm" button fully without having to zoom out. James from Premier support was great to work with and directed the problem to the appropriate team and kept me updated on the status. Hats off to him and the team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,133)