cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NachoMas
Level: Powered On

Re: Microsoft Flow approval page buttons Approve , Reject are not visible completely in the IE and E

Bump,
I just ran into the same issue. 

And if the only solution is the use chrome, I probably just lost a customer.  After about 60 hours of work.  Customer still running win7 w/ IE11.

Has anyone put a bug in on this?

ChadVKealey
Level 10

Re: Microsoft Flow approval page buttons Approve , Reject are not visible completely in the IE and E

Yup, still an issue, and now it seems to be impacting Firefox as well. Chrome is (ironically) the only browser (discounting those oddballs that nobody uses, like Opera) that reliably shows all of the Confirm button.

I'm not entirely sure where to "officially" report bugs like this, but I just submitted a Premier Support ticket for it.

-chad

stgiesbrecht
Level 8

I put in a Premier ticket about 2 weeks ago and they moved it on to the product team. I heard back from Premier support that the fix is scheduled to be production at the end of this week and to check if it is working properly on Monday, December 10th.  Fingers crossed.

NachoAzure

Sounds good, I will check it then, thanks for sharing!

I did find that in IE, if I zoom out to 80% the full button shows, but thats no solution.

NachoAzure

I am still seeing this issue in Edge and IE11

stgiesbrecht
Level 8

Yes, I tested it on the 10th and it is still an issue. The product team was notified and I was told that they will continue to work on it. My case is still open.

NachoAzure

Mine appears to be "fixed" The button is no longer "Cut-off" while at 100% zoom.

I had opened a ticket in O365 admin portal, and they tried to tell me it was by design.  I got a little combative in my response, and now its working.... hmmm. 

I asked why a product team would intentionally build in a flaw.  Reminded him that hat IE and Edge are both supported browsers, and that I would not request this as an enhancment. I also insistend this escalated.

Anyway, hope its working for everyone else too. 

Highlighted
stgiesbrecht
Level 8

Happy to say that it seems to be fixed in both IE and Edge. I got an email from Premier support on Friday asking me to test it once again and it now displays the "Confirm" button fully without having to zoom out. James from Premier support was great to work with and directed the problem to the appropriate team and kept me updated on the status. Hats off to him and the team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,962)