cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Microsoft Flow create new Order record

Anyone who can suggest me to create Order by using MS Flow. I have tried, but it error in New Record Step as the picture

MS Flow3.JPGMS Flow1.JPGMS Flow2.JPG

Thanks

M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kittipong,

The error message means some value inputted can't be found in Dyanmcis 365 data source.

Currency, Customer should all be lookup type, please make sure you have the corresponding GUID entered.

We should use the corresponding Id in the currency field.

For example, for US Dollar, the corresponding GUID under Dynamics 365 is: 

0a3df533-eeef-e611-80ed-c4346bad45e0

You could reference the other currency GUID with List record action.

61.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kittipong,

The error message means some value inputted can't be found in Dyanmcis 365 data source.

Currency, Customer should all be lookup type, please make sure you have the corresponding GUID entered.

We should use the corresponding Id in the currency field.

For example, for US Dollar, the corresponding GUID under Dynamics 365 is: 

0a3df533-eeef-e611-80ed-c4346bad45e0

You could reference the other currency GUID with List record action.

61.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi i have had the same issue, i've tried directly using the GUID and getting it from the get record feature of CDS, but everytime i get this error. "Resource not found for the segment '19383bc7-88f3-e811-a950-000d3a454308'." i have checked this GUID by using power pane to get the record by ID. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

I Came up with a different solution to this, which is that when you type in a lookup it causes a problem just using a transaction ID. I did something similar with the get Records but instead used the OData that i got back as the output from the get record.

P.S fixed my own above issue - ignore that or delete it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,495)