cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Forms Pro Migration

Today I discovered there are another Microsoft Forms called Microsoft Forms Pro.

When I tried sign in an window appears asking if I wished to migrate my forms to this Forms Pro. Then I stopped because some doubts:
-If I migrate it, I will loose the connectors in my flows or it could be affected in a bad way?

-The answers I already collect and are stored in my MsForms will be migrate to MsForms Pro or I will loose it all? 

Someone knows if its safe to migrate?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @rfanton 

Yes it is safe to migrate. You will see all your current forms and the responses to that form in the integarted interface. 

Please see the screenshot below: prpe.png

test is my form from Forms and I signed up to try Forms Pro and I am able to see the previous ones too.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rfanton ,

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply yashag2255 's recommendation?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @rfanton 

Yes it is safe to migrate. You will see all your current forms and the responses to that form in the integarted interface. 

Please see the screenshot below: prpe.png

test is my form from Forms and I signed up to try Forms Pro and I am able to see the previous ones too.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rfanton ,

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply yashag2255 's recommendation?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

I have migrate back to standard Microsoft Forms, without problems.

I expected more functions,  but Forms Pro appeas to be for a specific kind of use, that surelly is not mine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,106)