cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Microsoft Graph Unauthorized Error message

I want to do a bunch of things in MS teams that aren't part of the current connector.

So I started playing with MS Graph and the HTTP connector.  I also worked in the Graph Explorer to get things working there.

Ok so to get my feet wet I just want to post a message. (Yes I know that is part of the existing connector, I just wanted to get my feet wet with using Graph).

So in Graph explorer I was able to do this.

Great, so I started building it in Flow.

I created a registration in Azure, etc.

I can get a bearer token in flow, but when I run it it comes back as simply "Unauthorized"?  no other details.

I've tried different authorization types, headers, raw, etc.  all return the same "Unauthorized" error.

I've gone over the Azure Registration a hundred times too and I believe it is correct because I can do other things in teams such as listing the tabs in a team and channel. I also know I am using the correct team ID and Channel ID because of this.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this or get it working?

Annotation 2020-09-04 165827.png

Thanks,

Terry

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Microsoft Graph Unauthorized Error message

@Mattw112IG 

If things worked in Graph Explorer then can you please, Add the ‘HTTP with Azure AD‘ connectors to the Flow Designer pane.

Untitled.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Microsoft Graph Unauthorized Error message

Hi @Mattw112IG 

You have to pass the token as a header. Below is an example. I am parsing the body of the Get Token action using the parse json action. You can directly pass the value and try it. 

yashag2255_0-1599476019689.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,931)