cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahen_k
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Lists - Linked to 'item with edit menu' not appearing as Dynamic Content in Power Automate

In Microsoft Lists there is this column that seems to be mandatory and indicated as 'linked to item with edit menu'. However i can't seem to see it in the Power Automate dynamic content list in order to include it. is there a way to remove this mandatory item from Microsoft List or any way to make it visible in Power Automate as part of the dynamic content list?

Mahen_k_0-1643267649681.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the information. the column's I have are all needed for dynamic content purposes. i don't have any information that can be put into the  Title (linked to item with edit menu) that is not required in the dynamic content. I guess i need to figure out some information that may not be useful to put into the Title (linked to item with edit menu). Thank you for your feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Mahen_k I don't think there is a way to make it visible in dynamic content.

The difference between linked to item and linked to item with edit menu is subtle:

Title (linked to item) creates a hyperlink on the item's title that links to the view page for the item
Title (linked to item with edit menu) still contains a the hyperlink to the view page, but you also now receive a drop-down menu when you hover over the item (look to the right of the title, it's a blue box with a black down arrow) that allows you to edit the item's property and perform other advanced actions such as delete, manage permissions, and set alerts.

Check this 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/48daefbe-d601-4294-995d-a0c95590362d/whats-...

Not sure what is your use case 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for the information. the column's I have are all needed for dynamic content purposes. i don't have any information that can be put into the  Title (linked to item with edit menu) that is not required in the dynamic content. I guess i need to figure out some information that may not be useful to put into the Title (linked to item with edit menu). Thank you for your feedback.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,427)