cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chickennanban
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Power Automate Free Plan Duration

Hi. I'm on Microsoft Power Automate Free Trial and developing and using several flows using Dataverse.

Microsoft says this trial plan expires after 90 days, but I started the trial over 5 or 6 months ago and weirdly I can still use/edit them.  (For past 5/ 6 months I have been using the apps.)

Does anyone know why that happened?

Also, where can I see how many days are left? I haven't received any notification email of the trial expiration.

Fyi here's all the licenses I've got:

chickennanban_0-1660878194038.png

3 REPLIES 3
vayinapurapu1
Resolver II
Resolver II

Did you use seeded plan, Meaning did you sign up for developer tenant and using Power Automate plan based out of your developer tenant? If the answer is yes, then the licenses are valid upto 365 days. 

Cheers,

Vinay. 

Hi @vayinapurapu1 

Sorry but not sure what the developer tenant is.

I use Power Automate Free license and O365 E3 license where Power Automate license are seeded, as you can see.

vayinapurapu1
Resolver II
Resolver II

If you have noticed, there is a seeded license for PowerAutomate under Office 365 E3. It comes with some standard actions. Note that if you try to use premium actions (they will be marked as premium when you add action), you will atuomatically enrolled for trial for premium actions. After 90 days the flow stops working if there is no active premium subscription. As long as you have active E3, your flows will not be deleted. One thing to notice is that if the flow is not been used for past 3 months your flow will be turned off and after 30 days if there is still no action the flow will be cleaned up as part of clean up process. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vinay. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,527)