cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Shifts auto approve requests

Hello,
My team is looking to use Microsoft Team's new app called Shifts.
As the current process goes, every request needs to be approved. For our purpose, we only want visibility of which member is requesting time off since we have an official application provided by HR that tracks our actual hours and payroll.  I'm looking at the current Shifts connector from Power Automate and I don't see a way to auto-approve a member's request. Is there a way that I can implement an auto-approval flow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Microsoft Shifts auto approve requests

Hi @MrNguyen ,

Shifts related actions included in the MS Teams connector are as follows:

86.PNG

I'm afraid the feature you mentioned is not currently supported. If you want this feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider submitting your suggestions in the Power Automate ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MrNguyen ,

Shifts related actions included in the MS Teams connector are as follows:

86.PNG

I'm afraid the feature you mentioned is not currently supported. If you want this feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider submitting your suggestions in the Power Automate ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yep! I took a look at all those options available and didn't find what I needed. I would assume that maybe sending using the HTTP connector and sending a POST would suffice. I'll add that in as an idea for the time being.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,548)