This is my first post so I hope you can excuse potential flaws in how I formulate my question.
I have an issue with microsoft flow not performing the flow that I have constructed in sharepoint. I have tried troubleshooting this for a while now but can't seem to figure out the issue.
What I'm trying to do is copy files from a folder to another folder:
( DokumentLibrary1/Subfolder/Subfolder2/(copy)file --> DokumentLibrary2/Subfolder/(place)file )
I have gotten as far as narrowing it down to the "Copy file" action not working(it has previousley been working).
The error message I am getting is as follows:
"message": "Member 'Level' was not found. CallStack...
Anyone that can help me with any info?
Thanks in advance!
Could you share a full screenshots of your Flow configuration? It seems to be a problem with this action configuration.
I can't reproduce your mistakes here.
Could you provide all the error messages?
Please provide more details and we would provide a proper workaround for you.
Thanks for the reply.
Its kind of hard to show the whole process, but this is more or less the flow...
1. When HTTP Request is recieved
2. Get Metadata by Path
2. List Folder
3. Apply to each
4. If (filetyp != folder)
5. Copy file from path A to path B
The error message is pretty long:
"message": "Member 'Level' was not found. CallStack -- at System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo.GetElement(String name, Type& foundType)\r\n at System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo.GetByte(String name)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.UploadFileData(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid fileId, SPResourcePath filePath, FileInfo fileInfo, String fileValue, Int32 authorId, String authorLoginName, Int32 editorId, String editorLoginName, String checkinComment, DateTime timeCreated, DateTime timeLastModified, MetaInfoHandler metaInfo, Int32 iVersion, Boolean isFirstVersion, Int32 listItemId, String listInternalName, Boolean hasNoExecuteFlag, ImportObjectManager objectManager, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.UploadFileData(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid id, SPResourcePath filePath, Boolean fileExistsInDb, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, MetaInfoHandler metaInfo, StreamingContext context)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.CreateOrUpdateFile(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid id, SPResourcePath& filePath, Boolean fileExistsInDb, Boolean isFirstVersion, Boolean hasWebParts, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, StreamingContext context)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.CreateOrUpdateFileVersion(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid id, SPResourcePath& fileUrl, Boolean fileExistsInDb, String version, Boolean isFirstVersion, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, StreamingContext context, ISurrogateSelector selector)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.AddOrUpdateDoclibItemVersion(SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SPListItem& listItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid newId, SPResourcePath& listItemServerRelativePath, Boolean bIsPublish, Boolean exists, String version, Boolean isFirstVersion, Boolean isLastVersion, StreamingContext context, ISurrogateSelector selector, LoggerStatistics stats)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemVersionSerializer.AddListItemVersion(SPWeb web, SPListItem listItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, Guid newId, Boolean editHistory, Boolean existsInDb, Boolean isFirst, Boolean isLast, Boolean isDocLib, StreamingContext context, XmlElement listItemData, SerializationInfoHelper listItemInfoHelper, SPResourcePath& listItemServerRelativeUrl, ISurrogateSelector selector, LoggerStatistics stats, Guid docId)\r\n
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.UpdateListItemVersionData(SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SPWeb web, SPListItem& listItem, Guid newId, Boolean existsInDb, Boolean isDocLib, SPResourcePath& listItemServerRelativePath, StreamingContext context, ISurrogateSelector selector)\r\nclientRequestId: ... \r\nserviceRequestId: ...
HiIt's been a while since anyone repleid; but I have been ahving the same issue that you had.
In the end it turns out to be something wierd to do with the Promoted State (used for turning pages into news pages) in the source files. At least that was teh case for us. Creating a copy of the soruce file solved our issue, even though we don;t really know why.
I hope it helps you
Maybe you should try the action, create file instead of copy file.
In the past there have been some issues with the copy file action.
It is better to create a new one but with the file content of the file you want to "copy".
Having the same issue here, and can't solve it. I had the copy file action working earlier.
Any new thoughts regarding this?
If I try to make a new aspx file I get access denied, so that doesn't seem to be a solution to the issue.
Sorry for the super late answer.
Well there is a action called Get File Content so you can get the content of the existing page and copy it to the new one.
Here is an example of it:
Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!
Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!