cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft flow now triggers very slowly from dynamics trigger

I have a set of Micorosoft Flows that used to trigger almost instantaniously from the create record dynamics 365 trigger. Now they take litterally hours to trigger which pretty much renders my flows useless. Turning the flows off and on also causes them to trigger.

My questions are:

1) Why has this suddenly started happening now

2) How can I fix this. My flows won't be of any use if they do not trigger quickly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dandydon111 ,

Which plan are you using for microsoft flow?

1.png

The flow with "Flow Free" plan have a frequency of 15 minutes, the flow with "Flow for Office 365 and Flow for Dynamics 365" plan have a frequency of 5 minutes,the flow with "Flow Plan 1" plan have a frequency of 3 minutes,the flow with "Flow Plan 2" plan have a frequency of 1 minutes.

You could also refer to flow pricing link below:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Please check your flow plan to see if your flow plan's frequency could meet your requirement.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dandydon111 ,

Which plan are you using for microsoft flow?

1.png

The flow with "Flow Free" plan have a frequency of 15 minutes, the flow with "Flow for Office 365 and Flow for Dynamics 365" plan have a frequency of 5 minutes,the flow with "Flow Plan 1" plan have a frequency of 3 minutes,the flow with "Flow Plan 2" plan have a frequency of 1 minutes.

You could also refer to flow pricing link below:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Please check your flow plan to see if your flow plan's frequency could meet your requirement.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (21,317)