cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Modern Approvals

Hello, is there a way to delete a approval? My flow Failed but the approval item is still stuck at the Approvals dashboard, but cannot be Approved or Rejected or deleted.

Is there a workaround?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Modern Approvals

Hi avt,

Please try to cancel your flow runs and resubmit it to see if it works.

Hope this blog could be a reference for you:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/managing-runs/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hello, thank you for the tip, unfortunately I tried that and it did not help (maybe I did it wrong) and now I am unable to retry it again as the next thing I tried was to delete the flow 😞

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi avt,

What do you mean by “delete an approval”? Do you want to delete the Approval email?

To resubmit a flow that has failed, you first need to navigate to the exact failure in the Flow portal. Please navigate to the flow in your My flows list, select the (i) icon at the right of your flow, and then click the specific run that failed.

I just try to resubmit a flow run on my side, after I clicked the Resubmit button, the flow run again successfully.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

I mean a modern approval funcionality that was added to ms flow last week, not the usual Send approval email via outlook 365 service.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi avt,

Thanks for your updates.

So I create a flow to send an approval email when an item is created.

Do you want to delete an Approval at Received requests page? But it seems that currently we only have Approve and Reject button, there is no more button can be used to Delete the approval.

As I haven’t seen a similar request, please consider to create a new one at Flow Ideas Forum.
3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

hi @avt,

This is a bug, i and other catch this too.

Please see and kudo the bug in the this topic

Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi gamoraes,

Thanks for your clarification. I got what you mean, I will be going to report this issue from my side and back to you once I got any response.

Best Regards,

Mabel Mao

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,353)