cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

More of an issue on Forms (Respondent ID and Email error)

Hi everyone.

 

I have a weird situation that occurred to my Flow results.  I check my Forms data weekly.  I had no issues last week.  My weekly routine is going to Forms > Responses, download Excel file, go to "View Results", and record the lastest data submitted between now and from the last week I view the Form.

 

Today, I noticed the number of responses does not match with the Respondent ID and all users are now "anonymous".

 

I figured out the UI and Excel file started the count from #302...  I'm not sure why.

 

Can someone please help with a solution?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

AllenActual amount of responseActual amount of responseFirst response starts at 302 instead of 1First response starts at 302 instead of 1Excel file with the issue of a 'jumped' countExcel file with the issue of a 'jumped' countThe end of the file.  235 responses plus 302 (but you count the initial as well) gets you 536The end of the file. 235 responses plus 302 (but you count the initial as well) gets you 536

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,674)