Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerdevkris
Helper I
Helper I

Moving a flow from Myflows to Solution but cannot use connection reference

Hi,

I have created a flow in My Flows and added it to a Solution. Now i needed to use connection references within the Solution which i cannot see on my flows. I have read that this is because i did not create the flow initially within the Solution. What would be a good step to resolve this? Cant find one while browsing this forum.

2 REPLIES 2
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@powerdevkris  please refer to this post https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-convert-connection-into-connection-referen... responses to see if any of those responses help?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @annajhaveri ,

what I found out is when I open the flow in a solution. A window will appear that have the option to remove the connections. This is the one prompting you to use connection references instead of direct connections. Once you removed and check your flows, you will have the option to choose a connection reference for each action

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,382)