cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shlomit
Regular Visitor

Moving arriving email from shared O365 mailbox

Hi,

I have created a flow trigger by When a new email arrives in shared mailbox (V2) followed by Move Email (V2).

The Move Email (V2) connector got timeout after 10 minutes. I setup the Move Email to move the email to my own folder within Outlook, although ideally I would like to move the email to a folder within shared mailbox Outlook but the connector does not give me that option in the field Folder in the Move Email (V2) connector. 

Kindly advise what I should be adding/modifying so the Move Email (V2) will work?

Thank you,

Shlomit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @v-yujincui-msft ,

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried it still didn't work. But, the link you provided was very helpful specifically a resolution by @nracine (Thank you very much!) because not only the flow worked, the flow now can move emails to another folder within shared mailbox which what I wanted. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

Are you able to share screenshots of the configuration of your trigger and move actions? It's very difficult to help assess your issue without seeing the details!

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Shlomit ,

I have made a simple test and it works fine on my side.

Please note to fill in the Original Mailbox Address before selecting the folder.

vyujincuimsft_0-1659951198045.png

In addition, here are some links for your reference.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Move-Email-V2-quit-working-in-shared-mailbox/m-p/120...

https://manueltgomes.com/microsoft/powerautomate/moving-emails-in-a-shared-mailbox/

Best Regards,
Charlie Choi

Hi @v-yujincui-msft ,

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried it still didn't work. But, the link you provided was very helpful specifically a resolution by @nracine (Thank you very much!) because not only the flow worked, the flow now can move emails to another folder within shared mailbox which what I wanted. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,582)