Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tguihur
Helper I
Helper I

Ms Forms Date Validation

Hi everyone,

I have a flow which read data from a Ms Form. I need to validate dates in form.  I mean start date and end date.

Any idea about how to do it?

I appreciate your advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@tguihur 

You can use the conditions in Power Automate to evaluate the data coming from the form. If I have to check whether the start date is greater than a specific date or not, I can specify condition and select the form response on the LHS of the condition and value that I want to compare on the RHS.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608617844152.png

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gopala_Krishna
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@tguihur 

You can use the conditions in Power Automate to evaluate the data coming from the form. If I have to check whether the start date is greater than a specific date or not, I can specify condition and select the form response on the LHS of the condition and value that I want to compare on the RHS.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608617844152.png

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

tguihur
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you very much for your answer @Gopala_Krishna 

ninjaryder1st
Helper IV
Helper IV

How can we pull the date that the form was answered?  This is better for my situation than asking them to fill in the date on the form, which might be entered incorrectly and then using "get response details" which doesn't seem to include the form completion date/time?  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (6,284)