cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMRYMUKMIN
Regular Visitor

Multilayer approval

Hi, so here is my flow for 2 layer approval. However, I have an issue with the loop where when the first layer approved rejected, the status changed to rejected but the flow keep running and ask for second approval. 

Therefore, I want to end the flow once the first layer is rejected. Can you guys help me? here is the flow

1 - when item created - status changed to new1 - when item created - status changed to new

2 -  Then it change to Pending2 - Then it change to Pending

3 -  Then when be approved by first layer it will change to Approved3 - Then when be approved by first layer it will change to Approved

4 -  Then second Layer approval - will change to Verified once approved4 - Then second Layer approval - will change to Verified once approved

@RezaDorrani 

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@AMRYMUKMIN check this out and add trigger conditions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlS6pSAx-GY

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

tapan
Microsoft
Microsoft

@AMRYMUKMIN  you can add a condition to check the approval status in first layer and add a Terminate Action to terminate the flow execution

hemrhk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Add Terminate action in the Reject condition.

Follow 365 Stack for more Power Platform updates

Hi, is this the condition you recommended?

terminateterminate

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,352)