cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pranathi
Regular Visitor

Multiple URLs in sharepoint multiple lines of text column

Hello,

I have a sharepoint list where I want to enter multiple URLs for every row of the list. I want a power automate flow to enter the values into the list. For a single link I am able to do this using hyperlink column - but this works only for a single link. Then I tried out using multiple lines of text column and json formatting for the column

{
"$schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/sp/v2/column-formatting.schema.json",
"elmType": "a",
"txtContent": "@currentField",
"attributes": {
"target": "_blank",
"href": "='@currentField' + @currentField"
}
}

This combines the multiple links into a single link 

Eg: If the two links are www.google.com and www.gmail.com, the above json formatting makes it into a single link which is not useful for me. Basically, this json solution was working if there is a long link that does not fit in the hyperlink column. But now I have multiple links. I also tried out multiple lines of text columns with rich text-enabled. But when I edit in grid view and enter the links as an HTML tag <a href='www.google.com'> google </a>. But it comes as it is without any formatting like the below image:

pranathi_1-1631110687788.png

I know when I type the links myself manually and click enter it comes as links. But I want to do this from power automate. So please let me know how to do this efficiently.

Thanks in advance

Pranathi B S 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,072)