cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ananth
Level: Powered On

Multiple approvers comment collection

I am creating a flow with the connector file system, while i am trying to add multiple approvers comments to the mail it is showing last approver comment but not all. if i add option "Responses summary" there is no comments are coming in the mail. Please reply asap

4 REPLIES 4
Dorul
Level 8

Re: Multiple approvers comment collection

Hi,

You have just one or multiple approvals? If you have multiple approvals, you can insert comments from Start an approval, Start an approval 2, Start an approval 3 etc. They`re the same when used in flow, just be careful which one you pick every time

Capture3.JPG

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Ananth

thank you Dorul for your reply,

But my point is i have created for approval 1 with multiple approvals.. three to four people. So all comments should be collected in one mail and send to the team but i have created a flow with the connector file system with a gateway so i cannot have option directly to collect all comments in on email. Can you suggest any way through.

Dorul
Level 8

Hello,

Check this link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-capture-multiple-approver-s-comments/m-p/1...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Ananth

Dear Dorul,

I am not creating a flow from the share point connector i am creating from File system location which could not show this box.

I have done a parallel approval for each and fianlly i took a condition which can check one by one approval and collect all the comments. it can be little bit complecated but for two or three approvers is okay.. here it will collect one approve and one reject also unlike the same approval for the both.

Waiting for the new logic for many approvals

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,024)