cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Multiple notifications being sent

I have a flow that is checking the modified date and if X time has elapsed it issues a notification to the last user to modify the document.

At the moment it looks at the list and sends a notification per document that has hit the time limit.

Is there a way for a single notification to be issued and include a list of all document that fit the criteria?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: Multiple notifications being sent

Hi Nu_Flow,

I think your purpose is to send a notification to the last user of all the documents which have  elapsed  the X time.

I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.

I assume that if the file has not been modified for 3 days, it will send a notification.

You can change the X time as you want.

The expression of filter array is:

@less(addDays(item()?['Modified'],3,'yyyy-MM-dd'),formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd'))

3.png

Best regards,

Zhonys

Highlighted

Thank you, this looks like it would do what I am aiming to do but can I just confirm if I have multiple files with time elasped that only 1 notification will be sent listing all those files?

Also can you please confirm what you use as the input for the first step "manaully trigger a flow"?

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Nu_Flow,

First, as you said, you want  to send a notification to the last user. I think the last user are different people, so you can't just send 1 notification to all the people you want.

Second, there is nothing you need to put in the "manaully trigger a flow". For a test, I used the  "manaully trigger a flow", you can change the trigger you want for your scenario.

Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Zhonys

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,950)