cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_89
Frequent Visitor

Multiple organizations

Hi All, I  work in the BPO industry and I have multiple emails one for each of our clients, I would like to know if there is by any chance a way to connect information like, MS Forms answers and Excel data coming from different organizations as I need to combine data from all accounts into my main organization. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@Nick_89 I suggest you consider linking them all up in a SharePoint list. Forms responses can be saved to the list via a flow, so can emails and you can also upload Excel data into the list. You'll need to make sure that the architecture of the list is robust, for example what is the unique identifier which will enable you to filter on each company. By the sound of it that will be the email address. But in theory there shouldn't be too many problems but you'll need more than one flow to achieve this.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,396)