cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karl_oliverio
Resolver I
Resolver I

My Created flows are GONE

Earlier today i was working on one of my flows and i know i can edit it and it shows on the list of my created flows. However, when i checked this evening, i found out that most of my flows are missing. Is there a known issue right now? This is the first time we experienced this issue and no one is deleting flows on our end it just disappear out of nowhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
karl_oliverio
Resolver I
Resolver I

Yes i am. Anyway, the issue was resolved. I guess there is an issue with MS. The missing flows became available in a couple of minutes

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@karl_oliverio where you the owner of the flow ? If No, then the owner might have stopped you from owners section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

karl_oliverio
Resolver I
Resolver I

Yes i am. Anyway, the issue was resolved. I guess there is an issue with MS. The missing flows became available in a couple of minutes

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,562)