cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxzyl
Regular Visitor

My Flow disappeared

Hi, 

I have a problem with Flows, maybe somebody can help me.
In case when I add a flow to a solution, the flow disappeared from the list in the tab My Flows. The tab Team Flows is empty too.
Could you please, explaint what does it mean and how can I to put the Flow back

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @maxzyl 

When you add the flow to a solution within an environment, it gets removed from the tab and gets added to that solution. Now if you go to the solution, you can see the flow over there. You can open the flow from the solution, export it and then import it again to the environment (not to the solution). Now if you remove the flow from the solution, you will see it in the default solution (note that if you delete it from the default solution, the flow will be gone and you will not be able to retrieve it.)

temsw.PNG

Note that if it is in the default solution, you might have to search it with the flow name (as there are many components already in that solution). 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @maxzyl 

When you add the flow to a solution within an environment, it gets removed from the tab and gets added to that solution. Now if you go to the solution, you can see the flow over there. You can open the flow from the solution, export it and then import it again to the environment (not to the solution). Now if you remove the flow from the solution, you will see it in the default solution (note that if you delete it from the default solution, the flow will be gone and you will not be able to retrieve it.)

temsw.PNG

Note that if it is in the default solution, you might have to search it with the flow name (as there are many components already in that solution). 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

The problem with this approach is that I added a Flow to a solution, based on Microsoft's advice, and now I don't remember which solution it was added to. I've gone through each solution but it isn't in any of them, yet it still works.

How do I find it???

Hi @GringoInMiami,

I ran into the same issue and was able to find a solution to this. The flows indeed disappear when the solution containing them gets deleted. But I noticed that one of my flow was still running. Isn't that odd?

I was able to locate it by going to the PowerApps Admin Center (From the Gear icon, once in powerapps.com). After selecting the environment I originally created the Flow in, there is a "Flows" option, under Resources. It was there (along with the all the other Flows of the environment)!

kostaskamaras_0-1598365204113.png

Haven't yet found a way to edit the Flow from that screen but I can now turn it off or remove it.

This solution requires that you have admin rights. Hope it helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (14,721)