cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My approval flow send me an approval mail after I approved.

Hello everyone,

I have an approval flow and it works well except the issue that I mentioned in subject. Even if the approval process ends, I receive approval mail but my response doesn't change anything in SharePoint. Due to avoiding from the receiving unnecessary email, I want to solve this problem.

I'll share my flow's screen shots. Please help me 🙂

BATibrahimaltun_0-1639050625194.png

This is my approval step in the flow.

BATibrahimaltun_2-1639050722995.png

I didn't figure out where is wrong. 

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

You need to have a condition after the approval that check the "Outcome" (from Dynamic properties) of the approval process.  If the Outcome is "Approve", then update the SharePoint item as appropriate.  If the Outcome is not approve, do something else.

I can't tell from your screen shots what actions you are taking after the approval.  Please post screen shots of what comes after the approval.

Since you are using a When an item is created or modified trigger, beware of an infinite loop.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. This is my first condition after first approval;

BATibrahimaltun_0-1639126795688.png

After that there is another approver. If second approver approves the item, Its content status will be changed as "Approve."

BATibrahimaltun_1-1639126884228.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,573)